6 to 7 Figure Women Podcast Live – Making Better Leadership and Wealth Decisions With Human Design and the Enneagram
This was originally recorded as a LinkedIn Live Event. Connect with me on LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest events and get insights about how women are building powerful and impactful consulting businesses.
Join us for this episode of The 6 to 7 Figure Women Podcast Live, where we’ll be chatting with our special guests, Kaitlyn Carlson and Candy Barone, about how greater self understanding leads us to greater achievement.
Kaitlyn is the Founder & CEO of Theory Planning Partners, a boutique wealth creation firm for the top female entrepreneurs in the United States.
Before launching Theory Planning Partners, Kaitlyn spent the majority of her career at UBS Financial Services, Inc., where she held roles in both the southern and northeastern regions of the U.S. There, she developed more than 300 financial plans for clients with assets ranging from $500,000 to $1 Billion. Subsequently, she became an advisor on a private wealth management team that managed over $600 million for a few dozen families.
In this episode, Kaitlyn will share:
- The value of knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- The value of knowing others’ strengths and weaknesses (personally and professionally)
- Understanding the triads and how that influences decisions
- Understanding where you go in “health” and “stress”
Candy Barone, CEO of You Empowered Strong, is a leadership development expert, trainer, guide, and executive coach. She also is an international speaker, Amazon best-selling author and host of the Aligned As F*ck Podcast.
She is a catalyst and change agent who works with executives and emerging leaders to help bring “heart” back to leadership while feeding the soul of their business. With nearly 20 years in corporate, combined with a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering, certification as a Six Sigma Black Belt, and MBA, she is a master at building exceptional, high-performing teams, maximizing and leveraging ROI, growing emerging leaders, creating metrics for greater accountability, and catapulting individuals to achieve explosive growth.
- Human Design is a tool, not a box, for us to contemplate as we continue to evolve in our leadership
- Each person has their own unique energetic coding and leadership markers
- When we balance healthy masculine frameworks with the feminine flow, we are able to show up at our highest level of leadership