Increase Authority, Audience and Impact Through Thought Leadership with Eva Jannotta
I’m excited to chat with Eva Jannotta on this episode of the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast! Eva and I discuss Thought Leadership. Eva believes in the art of Thought Leadership and will explain what it is and how to achieve it. We will explore if this is a title you can claim for yourself or if there are steps involved in qualifying you to be a Thought Leader. Eva also shares how to monetize your body of work! This episode is one of my favorites, and I can’t wait for you to listen to the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast today.
In this episode:
- [00:47] Eva talks about her professional background and the pivotal moments that led her to her current position.
- [04:52] Eva defines what a thought leader is and how to monetize your work, thoughts, and ideas.
- [11:26] What is the curse of knowledge?
- [15:33] Eva discusses having a team to help you execute on distributing your thought leadership.
- [18:37] Eva shares her pet peeve about people offering advice and that it is ok to follow your intuition. Your body will lead you.
- [27:22] Consistency will get you on the road to being a thought leader and take you to the next level.
- You can be a thought leader by being active in either speaking or writing.
- Repetition of your ideas is a good thing. In truth, repetition and consistency are vital to being a thought leader.
- Our capacity for delivery is not infinite. It pays to have a team behind you, so there is still reserve to do your best work.
“A constant bombardment of ‘you should do this, and you have to do that’ can alienate women entrepreneurs because the advice lands on us, and it may not feel good to me, or it doesn’t align with my energy, my integrity, or my vision.” – Eva Jannotta.
“An internal reaction is valuable data about a course, advice, ideas, strategy, and tactics, whether they are a good fit for you. Most of us don’t trust that internal response. We have trained ourselves to override it right out of the gate. It’s a disservice to feeling good about our work and creating results we are satisfied with.” – Eva Jannotta.
Eva Jannotta helps women defy the status quo, amplify our influence, and expand our wealth and power with thought leader ecosystems. Eva and the Medusa Media Group team train and advise authors, speakers, coaches and consultants to generate strong leads and grow engaged audiences by publishing their best thinking. Eva lives on O’odham Jeweḍ, Akimel O’odham, and Hohokam ancestral land in Phoenix, Arizona, in the southwest United States.
Don’t miss out on Eva’s FREE email course: 5magneticpillars.com
Connect with Eva on LinkedIn and Instagram
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business