It may seem counterintuitive but selling to corporate clients can be quicker and easier than selling directly to customers or to micro-businesses.
The busy corporate world prefers a more direct approach that today’s podcast guest, Jessica Lorimer has honed herself, and now teaches to others.
Jess is the UKs most influential sales coach for service-based entrepreneurs who are looking to sell their services to corporates.
In this episode we discuss:
- The disappointing (but unsurprising) fact her survey of female entrepreneurs revealed
- The inbox-spammers giving selling a bad image and how to avoid being that pitchy-person
- How a ‘give give give’ mentality can sabotage your success
- What to do once you’ve exhausted your initial network of contacts
- How to ask for help/support from your contacts clearly and effectively
- The #1 way selling to corporates differs from selling B2C or to micro-businesses
- Who you should and shouldn’t be seeking feedback from
- The business-building activity you need to be doing every quarter
And after you’ve finished listening to this insightful, value-packed interview, you can get more from Jess here: