This week’s episode wasn’t what we originally had on the schedule, but now seems like the right time to discuss this – navigating your business through uncertain times.
I’m talking about:
- The impact your mindset will have on your business and your day-to-day experience, and how to take control of that.
- How to move past fear and disbelief and into acceptance and planning.
- How staying calm and looking for opportunities will help your business survive (and even thrive).
- The importance of staying connected with others.
- But not too connected (especially to social media).
There’s disruption, chaos, and fear around us, but we do have the capacity to respond, adjust and move on.
If you’re worried about how your consulting business is going to adapt to the current situation, please get in touch and let’s discuss how I can help.