Today’s episode is all about that ‘booked up and burned out’ stage of a consulting business that we often find ourselves in when our turnover is in the low 6 figures.
In this episode I discuss:
- Why striving for a six-figure business is often a mistake.
- How this tends to be the breaking point for many unscaled consulting based businesses.
- What you can do about it to comfortably go beyond multiple six figures and still enjoy working in your business.
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Episode 013 where I share in practical terms how to reduce your working hours. It’s been one of our most-downloaded episodes and I have to say, I’m not all that surprised!
- The Six Elements of a Seven Figure Business – The 6 areas of unscaled businesses that need to change in order to move past being ‘booked up and burned out’ and shifting into that higher gear that gets you cruising again.