Many of us became consultants because we are experts in a particular field – but that isn’t enough to guarantee success. We must also become experts in selling.
In this podcast episode I’m talking to Leah Neaderthal, sales coach for women entrepreneurs and consultants.
During our interview we discuss:
- How Leah honed her sales skills through building and selling three businesses of her own.
- The one thing that can stop you executing your well-intentioned plans.
- The revenue forecasting technique that helps you focus your time and energy on the things that matter.
- How to make selling easy by expertly leading your prospects through your sales process.
- The simple wording changes you can make to help your target clients better understand what you offer (use this on your LinkedIn profile)
If you ever feel like you’re just saying ‘yes’ to any and all leads that come your way, and you want to feel more in control of your sales process – this is unmissable.
To download Leah’s free guide on how to set up your LinkedIn profile, click here.