In this week’s podcast, I welcomed very first guest interviewee, Dylis Guyan. Dylis is an international B2B sales and marketing leader, mentor, speaker and podcast host.
She has more than 30 years in the sales and marketing environment – 14 of those years were spent in the financial services sector.
Back in 2000 Dylis (reluctantly) left her corporate career, and went on to make 6 figures in her first year, from a standing start, no contacts, no network and no agency work.
Now she helps her clients to attract new customers, increase conversion rates from contact to sale, increase the lifetime value of existing customers and also increased referral business.
Get a pen and paper handy because this episode is a treasure chest of advice for consultants looking to land more corporate business, including:
- How to make your skills and strengths relevant for your prospects.
- How an introduction via her stepson led to completing a project that raised corporate sales from £125,000 to £1.1 million in 12 months.
- How to boost your conversions by linking your offer with their goals.
- What she puts in her emails and sales calls.
- How to develop your value proposition – and use this as the basis of your sales conversations.