Today on the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast, I am joined by Betsy Kauffman. Betsy is a globally recognized Leadership and Organizational Agility Consultant with more than 20 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies. Betsy helps companies solve the big problems keeping them from achieving agility, collaboration, alignment, and innovation. Tune in to learn about Betsy’s entrepreneurial journey from starting her business to surviving the pandemic.
In this episode:
- [01:00] Betsy shares her background.
- [07:00] Entrepreneur life & Investing all your energy into your business.
- [11:07] Pivotal moments in Betsy’s life & career.
- [17:00] Embracing change and being clear with clients about what you offer.
- [27:00] Decide what you want to focus on offering to your clients.
- Invest all of your energy into the business and really be clear on who you are and what you offer.
- Being an entrepreneur and owning your own company will always come with some fear and uncertainty, but believing in yourself and pushing through is key to your success.
- Creating boundaries for what you can do and seeing that plan through is healthy and builds a solid relationship with clients.
“Anytime you venture into something new there’s fear. So, you have to decide, how much do I let the fear talk to me, how much do I let it go, tamp it down and move forward.” -Betsy Kauffman
“Instead of thinking about running away from your business, why don’t you run towards your business?” -Jessica Fearnley
Betsy Kauffman is a globally recognized Leadership and Organizational Agility Consultant with more than 20 years of experience working in Fortune 500 companies. Her company, Cross Impact Coaching, is an Organizational Design Firm focused on working with companies to help them solve the big problems impeding them from achieving agility, collaboration, alignment, and innovation. Her TED Talk has over 1.5 million views.
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business