Self-Actualisation & What is Possible on the Other Side of Healing with Violet Rainwater
In this episode:
- [01:30] Violet shares more about her background as an immigrant, living in poverty, and seeing opportunity around her.
- [08:00] Violet talks about the concept of “self-actualization”.
- [15:00] What’s possible on the other side of healing.
- [21:00] Trusting the process and beginning with the end in mind.
- Trust the process. To get to the next level we must go through the formula and steps to get the outcome we want.
- Connect emotionally with your vision of what you want to accomplish.
- Connection is what drives businesses. Connect with people on a human level and find that deeper connection.
“Self-actualization is really about us being in the pursuit of our own excellence and being all that we came to be.” -Violet Rainwater
“You can’t just quantum jump into your ideal reality and expect to wake up and be there.You still have to do the work.” -Violet Rainwater
Violet Rainwater is a catalyst for healthy workplaces and helps teams thrive through her interactive keynotes and Innovative workshops. As a high-achieving, top-performing sales professional, Violet experienced a complete mental collapse because of debilitating anxiety from decades of running on empty. From this experience, Violet has dedicated her life to empowering entrepreneurs, sales teams, and leaders with the tools and resources she discovered that transformed her life and business.
Violet brings a powerful framework for operating at our highest level. With a background in corporate sales in the financial service industry, she’s been a rainmaker from early on in her career. She is a multi-time, Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier – a designation held by less than 8 percent of all financial professionals. Now, Violet is a transformational speaker and sales architect, delivering impactful and engaging keynotes and trainings that fuse human behaviour, real-world experience, and high-energy fun. Professionals walk away equipped, engaged, and energized with an innovative toolbox to operate at peak performance – without sacrificing wellbeing.
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business