In this episode of the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast, I challenge entrepreneurs and people putting off starting their business to go all in. What would your life and business look like in January if you spent the rest of the year going all in with your consulting business? Envisioning and building a successful business can feel daunting, and there will be challenges, but your business will never reach its full potential if you don’t stop playing small. Commit to your business in a way that you never have before. Go all in and see the impact that your commitment has.
I talk about:
- [01:04] The benefits and setbacks of having a solid routine
- [02:45] What would your life and business look like by January if you spent the next four months going all in with your consulting business?
- [04:45] How doubt can hold you back from building your business
- [06:45] Our brains can work against us, even when the evidence of success is all around us
- [07:20] Why hyper vigilance is like an app that your brain has running all the time
- [10:05] I share a valuable way to measure each day
- [11:05] If you want the life you want, you have to go big
- Having a solid routine can help manage your workload and energy levels, but at the same time, spending too much time in the same routine can leave us feeling really stagnant
- It is actually really hard to allow ourselves to have a vision of a highly successful business, because sometimes it just feels too good to be true, especially in the early days when your intuition is strong, but the evidence hasn’t arrived yet.
- Why wait to pursue your goals? Why make it a 5 year plan when you can get there in six months?
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business