This month we’re showcasing the best episodes from The Seven Figure Consultant Podcast Archives! This episode was originally episode 107.
I’m going to let you in on a secret: you don’t have to be a Seven Figure Business Owner to start thinking like a Seven Figure Business Owner.
You might have done a double take at that, and thought, ‘but Jessica, that gorgeous country house with a swimming pool isn’t going to buy itself’. Or, ‘it’s all very well for you to say that, I’m currently in the low six figures’.
I get it but this isn’t about spending cash you haven’t got yet. Getting to seven figures can sometimes feel like you have a mountain to climb. Some things you want might seem a long way off. One of the biggest hurdles you will face on the journey to seven figures is you.
This week on the podcast, I’m talking about getting acquainted with your Seven Figure Future Self and how that will help you build your business more easily.
- What really needs to change for you to achieve the lifestyle you want
- Dealing with overwhelm in your consultancy business – and what not to do
- A technique I use when dealing with negative self-talk
- How to use your future self to move you on when you are stuck
- What I do to make myself feel better when I feel wobbly in my business
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business