Have you set goals for yourself, come up with how you’re going to achieve them, and then when things don’t go as planned, you feel like that was the outcome you expected?
You wrote down one thing, and your subconscious mind planned for another. You told yourself this was a practice run, or that that client was never going to work with you anyway, or that actually, not having that work is better because you would have struggled to fit it in with everything else you’re doing.
I have a growing suspicion that in situations where we are trying to grow our businesses and increase our personal wealth but we’re NOT seeing the traction we want to, it’s not because we aren’t capable of achieving it, or creating the opportunities needed to achieve it.
It’s because we are not ready to receive.
This is the topic for this week’s podcast episode and I’m going to show you how to spot when you’re sabotaging your own efforts.
I talk about:
- The power of our thought patterns
- Our boundaries and going beyond them
- What happens when you experience personal growth
- How women are programmed to give and not receive and the impact that has on us
- What it looks like when you decide you’re ready to receive
Apply to join my Catalyst program