Do you want to speak in front of more audiences? Podcasts enable you to share your expertise and have great conversations which raise your visibility – all from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you are yearning to start your own podcast, or are wondering how to become and guest on other people’s and what you need to do, this episode will give you lots of tips.
I am speaking to Jessica Rhodes, the leading expert on how to leverage podcast guesting for increased brand awareness, more leads and higher profits. She created the podcast booking industry in 2013 when she founded Interview Connections, the first and leading agency of its kind.
Imagine spotting that opportunity! We talk about getting in front of the curve with business ideas too! But primarily, we’re talking about everything you need to know about making use of podcasts – including attracting corporate clients.
- How podcasts enable women to speak without travelling
- How you never know who is listening to a podcast interview with you
- What podcast listeners are looking for
- Starting your own podcast v. being a guest
- Whether to start small or head for the big name podcasts
- How to make your own podcast run smoothly
Find out more about Jessica Rhodes at https://interviewconnections.com/
Listen to Monetize The Mic at https://interviewconnections.com/podcast
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business