We are hard wired for storytelling. We learn through stories and we teach our children through them. That doesn’t stop when we are adults, or become business owners.
Our stories influence our brands and the messages we send out about what we do and our values. One of the issues so many people struggle with is figuring out ‘who’ is the business and how much of themselves to put into it. This is where brand archetypes come in. They help you define your brand so it stands out and attracts the right people.
To find out more about this, I spoke to branding expert Stephanie Gunther on the podcast this week. Stephanie is on a mission to educate her clients on the sheer power of implementing and strengthening the many facets of branding: from the visual look to the brand messaging to the personality of a company and the people in it. She is President and CEO at Wax Creek Inc and takes already successful individuals and companies to a totally new level by developing a unique, memorable and shareable brand.
We talk about:
- How comparing yourself to others leads you to move away from yourself
- Whether it’s better to market based on your uniqueness or go with a formula
- Using archetypes to create a story your clients will love
- How to start creating a brand
- Having the confidence to niche and the difference it makes to your brand
Find out more about Stephanie Gunther at Wax Creek.
Follow Wax Creek on Facebook
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business