Are you growing your business accidentally or intentionally?
Sometimes we can feel more comfortable with ‘accidentally’ doing it. That champagne moment when you land a contract which makes a significant change to your bottom line without purposefully seeking it.
Intentionally growing your business is when you work towards a big picture you have in your mind.
But I see so many women who do this: you might have a goal in mind but you shy away from writing it down, or telling it to anyone.
And then when you do talk to someone about it, or you start to think about that goal, you find yourself saying, ‘but I suppose I have to be realistic…’ And you make it smaller.
If you have found yourself setting a goal and then dialling down your expectations of what is possible, then this episode is for you. I am talking about the limiting power of ‘realism’ in your consulting business.
- The power that comes from speaking our intentions
- Creating supportive close relationships
- What you need to do to hit your financial goals
- The first conversation I often have with my clients
- Telling ourselves we can’t – when actually, we can
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business