What does your desk look like? Super tidy? Key things out but generally clutter free? Or paper everywhere?
No, this isn’t an episode about how a tidy desk means you are super organised and set for success. It’s about people’s perceptions of us and focusing on what matters. As you’ll hear, it’s inspired by a conversation I had with a business friend and I realised it had quite a few business lessons I’m going to share with you.
You’ll have guessed from the title that I have a messy desk and in this episode I share why. I’ve included a picture of it so you can see!
I talk about:
- How trying to save money costs a lot of time and might mean you never reach your goal
- How believing you ‘should’ do something means it’s the last thing you want to do
- Focusing on what’s really important in your business and life
- My biggest frustration with social media
- Letting go of perfectionism
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business