How do you know if trauma is getting in the way of your business and who do you turn to for help?
Trauma can come in many forms. You might be acutely aware of it, or it might be in the background. Sometimes trauma can surface, seemingly out of the blue, after being buried for a long time.
This week my guest on the podcast is Kelly Sullivan Ruta. She is a sought-after CEO Development Strategist who brings a unique combination of 26 years of formal education, training, and expertise as a clinical psychotherapist to the entrepreneurial table.
Kelly combines several theories and applications of psychology, clinical social work, neuroplasticity, and the ability to safely navigate trauma to help transform CEOs and business owners from being the bottlenecks in their scaling efforts to confident leaders and change agents in their industries.
We talk about:
- The differences and boundaries between coaching, mentoring, psychotherapy, mindset, and strategic CEO development
- How scaling a business to multi six figures and beyond is the greatest personal development challenge of your life
- How challenges in business can re-trigger trauma
- The impact of trauma on your system
- Not feeling ashamed to ask for help with trauma