Are you working hard in your business, giving out and helping others, but it feels like you’re not making back an amount of money that adequately compensates you?
It’s a classic scenario that women in all walks of life end up in. You’re stuck in resentment because you’re serving this huge audience but you, the shoemaker, are going barefoot, and it becomes a negative cycle of resentment and negative emotions and aspirations.
The classic entrepreneur business model is to have a standard product or course that you mass market to a huge audience.
But you want your business to be built around value, not volume.
This week on the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast, I am discussing when your audience and your income don’t match up.
I talk about:
- Being known as an expert but that not translating into income
- Feeling powerless about your situation
- Assessing your business model
- Taking action to turn your business around
- Feeling energised about your business
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business