The Power Of Copywriting Formulas To Cut Down Time And Increase Creativity In Your Writing
How much do you write for your business? When you start out as a consultant you might not write that much marketing material.
You have probably put a website together but how well does it represent you now? And you might be noticing all the additional writing you are doing, from emails to your list to the preparation for a launch.
I’ve been talking a lot on the podcast recently about what it means to be a CEO and doing all the writing you need for your business demands is one area to look at.
If you are wondering how to outsource writing, then this week’s podcast interview is for you. I am talking to Kim Kiel, a direct response strategist and founder of boutique copywriting agency Kim Kiel Copy. With 15+ years of writing multi-6-figure campaigns for small businesses and non-profits, Kim helps brainy brands and experts share their gifts and positive impact with the world.
We talk about:
- Knowing when you need to outsource your copywriting
- Using email when you are launching a course
- Common copywriting mistakes people make on their websites
- Copywriting frameworks you can use to make writing easier
- Whether it’s best to wait until inspiration strikes or to make a habit of writing