Do you offer coaching to your clients as well as consulting? Are you drawn to one more than the other, or you are offering consulting, but increasingly feel you want to be a coach?
I speak to a lot of women who get torn between two directions in their business. It can be difficult to decide where to focus your efforts, or what to say to your clients about your offers. Sometimes you are doing one thing, but you really wish you were doing the other and this can lead to feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.
This week on the podcast, I am discussing the dilemma of how best to run your business if you are offering both consulting and coaching, or thinking of branching out from one of these into the other.
I talk about:
- Whether you need to be accredited
- Researching qualifications
- Paying attention to the norms in your industry
- Mapping out your business
- Whether you have two distinct businesses
- Avoiding building up debts
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business