There’s a lot of fear right now. There’s a lot of uncertainty about what the next few months will hold. Some of us are in lockdown again and have kids at home instead of at school, with all the pressure and cabin fever and frustration that can bring (for us AND for them).
It might feel like 2021 is over before it’s begun. We start the new year with such promise don’t we? We make plans, set goals, and look forward. But this year we’ve been hit with so many events beyond our control in just a few short weeks.
This week on the podcast, I am talking about how you can reframe this story about 2021. Rather than looking at everything going on around you and thinking the outlook is bleak, times of crisis can actually uplevel your consulting business.
I talk about:
- Setting your sights higher
- Unravelling the stories you are telling yourself that keep you stuck
- What holds you back in business
- How normality can be the enemy of progress
- Refining your role as CEO of your business