Confidence and assertiveness are both issues that come up often for women, and they can be huge issues in our professional lives as well as our personal lives.
When you run your own business, despite being in charge, making decisions, you can still find yourself in situations where you are on the back foot. Those times when you want a conversation, or a situation to have a particular outcome, but you feel you aren’t allowed it.
This week on the podcast, I am talking about power because when you realise that you are giving your power away in the way you interact with others and conduct your business, it becomes easier to see how you can start taking it back.
I talk about:
- How it feels when a client is ignoring your boundaries
- When you price yourself lower than you want to in order to win a contract
- Sales and making the first move
- Your superpowers as a consultant
- Saying yes, when you want to say no
- Showing up as a leader
If you are struggling with taking power back in your business, book in for a one-off call with Jessica.