There are some misconceptions around building, and having, a seven figure consulting business.
There are so many things that can affect our mindset in the area of business and money, and talking about a business with a turnover more than 1 million each year can open up all kinds of related issues around identity, what we feel able to receive, what we feel we ‘deserve’, what we have grown up believing we are capable of achieving.
It can be a real hot mess of different mindset issues, which I’m going to explore in this week’s episode, including:
- Why I’ve chosen to make ‘seven figures’ the focus of this podcast, rather than six or eight
- How to set your own criteria for success
- The surprising way many consultants feel after hitting their target financial milestones
- The risks of scaling a business when it’s chaotic or unprofitable
- Why business success often doesn’t look or feel how you’d imagined.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
Find out more about what it looks like to take a consulting business to 7 figures – grab a free copy of my report, the Six Elements of a Seven Figure business.