Everyone would benefit from having a business coach.
You should have a business coach all the time.
You should choose a coach with the opposite personality type to your own.
These are just a few myths around business coaching that I get asked about.
In this week’s podcast I’m addressing these, and exploring how you can decide whether a business coach is right for you, including:
- The empowerment that comes from a business coaching relationship
- The role your coach should never play
- What makes someone uncoachable?
- Do you need a coach at all times?
- When your coach should become your business partner
- The impact personality can have on your coaching relationship
- The 4 questions you should ask yourself before hiring a new business coach.