This week’s episode of the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast is all about how to make the most of the opportunity we are presented with in the Summer months for a reset, before we jump into the Fall.
It’s a chance to reflect on the changes you are ready to make in your business – and the things you are ready to leave behind. I share my experience of deciding not to play the game of ‘money fear’ any longer, and invite you to do the same!
I’m also addressing a question I have been asked quite a bit recently by listeners of the podcast – ‘Jessica, I love this content but how do you actually work with your clients?’
In this episode:
- [00:00] Jessica discusses how to take a vacation as a Seven Figure Consultant and the decision to “Choose Abundance.” She reveals that she is giving up worrying about money.
- [06:00] The external issues that lead to worry and fear versus self-trust and the positive outcomes of choosing to say no to fear and making the most of your summer.
- [12:10] Jessica describes how she works with clients.
- [16:39] Jessica explains the Limitless Coaching Program.
- [18:13] Jessica invites you to contact her to engage her services.
It’s important not to let other people’s agenda for your life or business distract you from your goals.
The availability of publications and books concerning trauma, the brain, and anxiety is a positive development. These topics might have been avoided in the past, and individuals could have been stigmatized for experiencing negativity in any of these areas.
Worry is a choice. 95% of what we worry about never comes to pass.
“I’m not the kind of coach who uses a one size fits all approach. I’ve worked extensively with more than a hundred businesses over the last nine years.” – Jessica Fearnley
“Never say to yourself that you can’t have something. I ban my clients from using the word realistic. As women, we are way too quick to shrug our shoulders and accept less when we know we are looking for more. If you can’t name your desires to yourself, how will you bring them into being? It starts with getting clarity within ourselves.” – Jessica Fearnley
The Six Elements of a Seven Figure Business – Free Download
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business