In this week’s episode, I’m discussing a topic many of you have asked me about. What do I do when I’ve reached the coveted seven figures? It’s natural to reach plateaus in your business, whether seven figures or any goal you’ve set for yourself, where you realise that money isn’t what fulfils you. You may be unsure what to do next and feel dissatisfied with aspects of your business. Now is the time to take advantage of this situation, and I have answers for you and also want to share a free PDF report for Women Consultants, The Six Elements of a Seven Figure Business.
In this episode:
- [00:00] Jessica begins by sharing the goal of her business and how she works to empower women.
- [01:37] Does money fulfil you?
- [06:30] Jessica shares her innermost feelings about acceptance and finding that thing in life that satisfies.
- [11:46] Jessica suggests listening to your body and asking yourself questions when you find yourself asking, “What now?”
- [13:37] Pruning those aspects of the business you never enjoyed.
- [15:13] Take advantage of Jessica’s free PDF report for women consultants, The Six Elements of a Seven Figure Business, in the resource notes.
- Don’t be afraid to step back, get off the merry-go-round and take a break to analyse your business. What do you enjoy doing? What do you dislike?
- Money is nice. It buys nice things. But that money itself will never bring you fulfilment and joy.
- A good consultant leads you to make the decision you need to make. She doesn’t tell you what to do or feel.
“Sometimes the journey of achieving things has been the search for meaning, the search for satisfaction that doesn’t usually come from money and things.” Jessica Fearnley
“Getting to seven figures and feeling you aren’t sure what needs to happen next isn’t a sign you’ve done something wrong. On the contrary, it’s a great platform to stand on and determine what comes next.” Jessica Fearnley
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business