Just like that, 2022 is coming to an end and the New Year is right around the corner. In this episode I discuss choosing abundance in the upcoming year. Actively choosing abundance can help you ward off fear of failure, take new leaps, and make strides in your life and business. Listen in to my last podcast episode of 2022, and get ready for the good things to come in 2023.
In this episode:
- [01:00] Post-pandemic effects on life and businesses.
- [04:00] Being present and conscious over our inner thoughts
- [05:30] Choosing abundance for yourself.
- [09:30] Taking calculated leaps as you transition into the new year.
- [10:15] What will it take to make 2023 exciting and abundant?
- So much of life is our perception of reality, not actual reality
- Taking control of our inner thoughts can allow us to no longer hold ourselves back and take leaps we feel good about
- Take a moment to look inwardly and listen to what your soul is telling you. This will help you choose abundance when taking calculated leaps in 2023.
“Things that we take for granted aren’t necessarily available to us in the way that they used to be.” – Jessica Fearnley
“Life feels different when we start taking calculated leaps instead of settling for something smaller. I don’t mean crazy, unwise, financially irresponsible leaps. I mean the things that we know deep down we really want that make a massive impact on our day to day lives and that connect us with our future higher selves.” – Jessica Fearnley
“I don’t think anyone goes into a new year thinking ‘oh great, I think I’d like to struggle this year’, but when we don’t choose abundance, often we are choosing to still struggle.” – Jessica Fearnley
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business