In this episode of the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast, I spoke to Fabienne Raphael, who was a successful athlete and became a successful business coach. This episode is one for women who aren’t at 6 figures yet. Fabienne has some great tips on taking your business to the next level, sharing analogies comparing sports to entrepreneurship that you can apply to your business. Enjoy this episode and gain insight into achieving a six-figure income and your business goals.
In this episode:
- [01:15] Fabienne shares her backstory and compares entrepreneurship to a successful sports career.
- [09:47] Explanation of anti-fragility and self-realization that I am capable, worthy, or I did it.
- [12:39] Fabienne discusses the need and value of a sports coach and how that compares to having a business coach.
- [19:56] How to avoid burn-out in business and the importance of keeping your goal in view.
- [27:33] Fabienne discusses mistakes entrepreneurs make, and she offers a free download called The Seven Crucial Mistakes that Stops Coaches and Consultants Reaching Six-figures and Beyond, available on her website.
- Entrepreneurship is similar to the sports world in that you need to stay on top of your game, and as with a team sport, you learn to work with all types of clients when you own a business.
- As an athlete or a business professional, you must decide that you “will” do something. Don’t give up.
- Coaching is valuable for athletes and business owners alike. Trust a qualified coach to show you what you may need to see in your business.
“A coach brings the light to your life, right? Seeing where the hidden parts are or things you can’t see for yourself.” – Fabienne Raphael
“You show up to practice even when it hurts, and continue because you know it’s part of the journey. Entrepreneurship is the same thing. When the vision is clear in your mind, you won’t always mind doing what you don’t necessarily like to do, but it will move the needle closer to getting you to the goal.” – Fabienne Raphael
The Six Elements of a Seven Figure Business – Free Download
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business
7 Critical Mistakes that Hold You Back from a 6-Figure + Business – Fabienne Raphael Coaching
Fabienne Raphael is an online business coach. She helps coaches and consultants unlock the full potential of their business with tailored strategies to fuel their journey to 6-figure success & beyond.
With a background as an elite athlete and a mentor for Team Canada, she knows what it takes to aim high and hit the mark. Recognized by Forbes, Huffington Post, Inc., ABC, (among many others), Fabienne strongly believes that everyone has the power and ability to shine in their unique way and that it needs to be spread extensively to impact others and make this world a better place.
She is also a boys’ mom, an almond cake enthusiast, and an avid traveler. With a zest for simplicity, Fabienne values a life that’s as fulfilling as it is rewarding.