In this week’s episode of the Seven Figure Consultant Podcast, I’m excited to share valuable information with women building their consulting businesses. Have you ever felt that you are spinning your wheels, not making any improvement on that bottom line? I’ve got some tips you will appreciate. I’ll also share some information about what it’s like to work with me and what I can help you to achieve. Tune in for this peach of an episode.
In this episode:
- [00:00] Jessica discusses the problem many consulting businesses share
- [02:26] Learn about the “zone of genius”
- [06:14] Jessica reflects on her first website, and the roadblocks brought to the table
- [08:08] The prescription for a healthy you and a thriving business
- [11:47] Your intention makes a difference, and information about The Seven Figure Club
- Learn to say ‘no’ when you do not want and shouldn’t take a specific client. Don’t be a people pleaser. It’s not good for your bottom line.
- The book, The Big Leap by Gay Hendrix is a must-read. It introduces you to the “zone of genius.”
- When you have the right client base, you are happy, and they are happy.
“I’m confident to be bold on this. In my experience, when your consulting business is entirely reactive, that often means whoever blows through the door, it’s much harder to find your zone of genius.” – Jessica Fearnley
“A reactive business model can get stale very quickly because you are operating within your zone of competence and maybe even your zone of excellence, but not in your zone of genius.” Jessica Fearnley
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business