We are so often rushing to keep up with ourselves. There are constant demands on our time, from our clients, our own business, and other people in our life. Plus we want time to exercise, see friends and actually take a break. We’re supposed to get plenty of sleep too! How on earth do you fit it all in?
In today’s episode of the podcast, I am talking about estimating time. I am the friend who is always running 10 minutes late, and I know from conversations with some of you that estimating time is an issue that resonates for you too.
Estimating time is such an important aspect of running your business. It enables you to know whether you can take on that client, or whether you can take that day off. It can also signal that you might need to make changes in your business.
This is my first solo episode for a while. I’ve missed sitting down for my usual weekly slot with you.
I talk about:
- Personality types and how these can help you see where your strengths lie
- How we often try to fit in with other people’s way of doing things
- The impact on ourselves of being productive all the time
- What the smallest unit of time in your day should be
- How your time management might be sign it’s time to grow your team
Get in touch with Jessica to discuss your consulting business